- Linking Georgia Seafood to Atlanta Consumers: Understanding the social and economic barriers to Georgia commercial fishing reaching the inland markets of Atlanta and Athens. Funded by Georgia Sea Grant.
- Whatever Happened to the Wreckfish Fishery? An institutional analysis of the oldest ITQ fishery management program in the United States
- Regulatory Decision-Making: A data-driven analysis of regulatory priorities in Federal fisheries management
- “Friending” the National Parks: Where Nonprofits Help to Conserve Public Resources
- Property Rights of Street Art: The strange tale of the Krog Tunnel “buffing” protest.
Professor Yandle has an externally funded research grant on: Can the Local Food Movement Be an Opportunity for Georgia Seafood Producers in the Inland Seafood Market? Sponsored by the Georgia Sea Grant.